I finally got to meet my beautiful new niece, Lilly.
She was so tiny still. I loved all of the faces and noises she made. I think I could have spent the entire week at home just staring at her.
While Mom was out for a walk, Tante Christa taught Lilly a few new tricks like giving high-fives!
Lilly with her new cousins, 3 of newest additions to Grandma Majerus's 21 great-grandchildren. Lilly (4 weeks), Jay (just shy of 4 weeks), Ryan (12 weeks).
The girl has more shoes than I do!
And she has much cuter socks.

She was just starting to smile while I was home. Everyone says she is now smiling a lot and really concentrating on people's faces. I think this smile may have just been a little gas...
The latest update on Lilly has been that she now replaced me as Mom's helper in decorating for Christmas. Apparently she enjoyed the Christmas music and decorating with Grandma this week. Looks like she was trying to fit into my stocking.




1 comment:
Christa,
You have an adorable neice!! Enjoy your adventure!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
Mindy (Huneke) O'Connor
Post a Comment