Sunday, January 11, 2009

Skiing in the Alps

I went skiing in the Austrian Alps for my first weekend in Europe in 2009!

A bus took us from Munich right to the ski resort in Zillertal, Austria. They even fed us breakfast on the way there. After only an hour and a half bus ride and a few minutes to get my skis, we were on our way up the mountain.


Our view at lunch. During lunch, I realized that I had already been to the town that we were looking down on to. Michael and I had driven through the town on our way back to Germany from Krimml.


Enjoying the view, but hungry!



Cathrina is a big fan of Zillertal

I joined my very fast skiing/boarding friends from Deloitte for a day in Zillertal



Me, finally catching up to the group

Another view from the top of one of the mountains. It was absolutely beautiful here! I could have just stood on top of the mountain all day and enjoyed the view.

No comments: