
The Dorint Novotel is my home while I look for an apartment. Even the TV welcomed me to Munich! I have been looking for two weeks now and haven´t found anything yet. Hopefully by August I will be able to send all of you my address.
My first weekend in Munich involved learning a new public transportation system, S-Bahn and U-Bahn. I was using it illegally for the first day and a half until Maggie corrected me.
Part of the gate in the Frauenkirche behind the alter. Maggie and I went to church here last Sunday. It definitely wasn't a typical 30 minute mass done by Father Peterson. An hour and a half later, I had said most of the prayers in English to myself, joined the chaos during communion, stood up and down more times than I could count, and was grateful to not kneel any longer on the wooden plank kneelers. We are going to try a different church next weekend. 

No comments:
Post a Comment